1. an apartment suite that is clean and ready for guests, done in mostly hodge-podge miner family style. which is my very favorite way of doing things. it still needs fresh paint, but who has time to look at that when the outside is so green and pretty.
2. unpacking the craft supply box to dig out a fresh journal in preparation for this class. it's just what my heart needs right now.
3. a tiny bit of sun today...... such a great break from the rain we've been having. (8 inches already this month! it's pretty soggy here.....)
4. lots of salads this week from our first csa share. so. very. good.
5. simple sweet fox buttons. swoon~
6. just 4 weeks until we pick up a box of eight little peeps.
7. picking up the notebook and pen after a very, very long break. like visiting an old friend.
8. a sweet call from my cousin.... just to check in on us.
9. a daddy playing mario cart (on a hand-me-down game system) with his kids. because sometimes the hippy mama has to compromise. and you know what? it's all good.
Tell me....... what's making you smile in your little part of the world?
Also, who knows what the heck to do with kohlrabi?