I'm excited to be sharing an art project for kids next month as part of this series. My blog pal Melissa and her friend Jane are the masterminds behind the idea. Twice a week for the next two months both these creative ladies will be sending you to visit a contributor's blog to see a great art project to share with your kiddos. You can read more about the whole series by visiting the page. To sum it all up, we all just want to share an artist with our kids (and yours too) and then create! Good stuff, right? The series has been kicked off by the creators, you can see Melissa's art for kids post here and Jane's here.
Here's a line up of what's to come ::
- july 24–danielle & andrea from crafting connections
- july 29–deborah from my life at playtime
- july 31– stephanie from the crafty kitty
- august 5–miranda from miranda makes
- august 7–dawn suzette from simple things notebook
- august 12–stephinie from gypsy forest
- august 14–courtney from mon petit lyons
- august 19–carla from small + friendly
- august 21–sanae from sanae ishdia
- august 26–jennet from feathered nest studio
- august 28–tara from girl like the sea
- labor day–wrap up and highlights of Backyard Art Camp
I'll be sharing something cool with you next month when my turn rolls around. It involves rocks. Mysterious, no?
Have a great day~~